Re: [VHFcontesting] Beware the FT8 Flaw

To: wz1v@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Beware the FT8 Flaw
From: Douglas Dever <dougdever@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 14:07:40 -0400
The solution to this is to not him or her in your logbook.  I see some
folks doing this kind of thing to try for a higher rate.  I just treat it
as not being a QSO. There's plenty of other EA stations out there to work.

And since this is a contesting forum... wait, crappy practice by a European
station? I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tell you.  Same guys who will only send you
their exchange one time in a RTTY contest each time they key up even though
there's a mag storm and they're on 80 meters.  Or on phone with those
"spinal tap" compressors that go all the way up to 11. *shrug*

73 de AB8M
-doug