Re: [VHFcontesting] [FFMA] Re: 220v portable generator

To: FFMA@yahoogroups.com, "N12614@aol.com" <n12614@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [FFMA] Re: 220v portable generator
From: Marshall-K5QE <k5qe@k5qe.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 18:50:08 -0600
My idea is that you can buy 3-4 of the smaller 3500W generators that have 240VAC for the price of one of the larger Hondas.

Your call....

73 Marshall

On 12/21/2018 10:22 AM, K7XC Tim Marek k7xcnv1@gmail.com [FFMA] wrote:
Go To Harbor Freight and find their 4000W amp on sale often for $270 Normally $300 or so. I hasn't hiccuped yet in the 3 yrs it been here doing Portable/Emergency Power duty. Spend the $2K+ bucks for a Honda which smaller and quieter if you have it but most of use this variety device.

Your Mileage May Vary....

73s de Tim - K7XC - DM09jh... sk

PS: Just got 160M LOTW 160M Confirmation #101 and #102 This morning to secure 9 Band DXCC is DONE!
Whoo Hoo!