[VHFcontesting] grid mapping app / sub for qthlocator.free.fr

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] grid mapping app / sub for qthlocator.free.fr
From: Pete K0BAK via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 16:33:56 +0000 (UTC)
I've used the grid mapping web site qthlocator.free.fr for a few years. Now
it's getting an error, I think because Google changed their API access policy.

Does anyone know if the owner of the qthlocator site is planning to "fix" the
issue?

Looking around a bit there are more alternatives out there than when I started
5 years ago. Does anyone have recommendations for an interactive grid-aware map
web site that's especially useful for rovers to pick out good operating
locations?

Thanks,
Pete K0BAK