Re: [VHFcontesting] 222 and UP > Rover Question

To: Dana Shtun VE3DS <ve3ds@acanac.net>, VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 222 and UP > Rover Question
From: Jarred Jackson <Jarred.Jackson@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2018 22:15:18 +0000
Yes Dana, that would be a dupe. Last year I worked a station from FN02wv on 6
bands. I picked a spot I knew we would be able to work 5 & 10G. Then I moved
farther away to FN02vu and we made contacts again on 222-1296. I kept all of
the contacts in my log. In the log checking report, the ARRL system
automatically kept the longest distance contacts and called the shorter ones
duplicate.

Jarred – KF2MR