Re: [VHFcontesting] 222 and UP > Rover Question

To: Dana Shtun VE3DS <ve3ds@acanac.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 222 and UP > Rover Question
From: Sean Waite <waisean@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2018 21:13:29 -0400
I read that as you can work a rover again as they change 4 digit grid
(Rover stations may be worked from each four-character grid square in which
they operate). If you contact them more than once in a 4 digit grid (If
more than one contact on a given band is made between stations in specific
grid squares, ) then the contact that is the farthest per the 6 digit grid
they are in will be the one used, the other - shorter - contacts are
disregarded ( then the contact with the longest path distance will be
counted.).

If you work me in FN42ho, and I move to FN42ad, whichever of the 2
locations is farther from your location is the one that counts from that
grid. If I then move to FN32de, you can work me again for credit.

Hope that helps.

73,
Sean WA1TE