Re: [VHFcontesting] OMG

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] OMG
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 14:45:31 -0300
I don't use FT-8* (nor will I likely ever), but all the complaining in the
world here or any other Internet forum will not do you fellas any good.

Why not contact Joe Taylor K1JT directly and ask if he can implement some
kind of semi-auto (or auto) switching between contest mode and not.  Maybe a
big giant red flashing button in the software that says :

"the guy calling you is in a contest and wants your gridsquare - switch to
contest mode? Press here"

*I don't use it as I can honestly say I would derive zero enjoyment having
my computer work your computer with zero sound in the headphones.

To each his own however !

GL with the FT-8

Mike VE9AA