[VHFcontesting] Ryobi RYI2200 generator for sale

To: Pvrc <pvrc@mailman.qth.net>, NEWSVHF <NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net>, Vhfcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Ryobi RYI2200 generator for sale
From: Terry Signature <terry@directivesystems.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 12:37:29 -0500
Hi all,

Excess to my needs, a one year old Ryobi 2200w peak, 1800w gas generator. VERY quiet, both mechanically and RF. Inverter type, we've used it with our rover setup and it works great. Has 2, 120V outlets and a 12v outlet for charging batteries. Weights less than 60lbs. I've found it runs about 6.5 hours at about half load which is pretty good! Recoil start and fires up easily. You can actually parallel a pair of these for 4kw output.

Please reply directly to me if interested - terry@directivesystems.com

Terry Price, W8ZN