[VHFcontesting] WSJT-X and rovers

To: Vhfcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] WSJT-X and rovers
From: Terry Signature <terry@directivesystems.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 22:44:42 -0500
There was some question as to whether the /R was added for rovers n WSJT-X. I just tested with K1RZ and when answering a CQ, TX1 does not show the /R however in TX3 and TX5 is does show it and more importantly when the QSO is completed and logged, it shows the /R. We also tested using JTalert and N1MM from different grids and N1MM logged the Q's correctly and no dup's so it appears everything works as it should. Calling CQ does show the /R on my end.

Hope this helps.

Terry, W8ZN