[VHFcontesting] January VHF Contest - Photos and stories wanted

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] January VHF Contest - Photos and stories wanted
From: JamesDuffey <jamesduffey@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 13:35:31 -0700
I am writing the QST summary and web page writeup for the January VHF contest.
I would like any photos (high resolution) you may have of your activity, along
with stories of your activities. Readers really like photos with people in
them. Among other things, I am interested in your experiences with and opinions
of FT8 operations, rover activity and portable ops, and especially for January,
stories and photos with a weather angle. Thanks - Duffey KK6MC
James Duffey KK6MC
Cedar Crest NM