Re: [VHFcontesting] How to order

To: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] How to order
From: Mark Spencer <mark@alignedsolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 11:45:42 -0800
Or have a computer (or computers) but don't have access to wifi or cellular
data..  I could go on re this but I'll just say that in my limited experience /
opinion these newer modes can be a handful to deal with out side of a ham shack
with Internet connectivity.

Having used FT8 in one VHF contest as a rover and in another VHF contest from
my home station (along with some prior use of FSK441 / MSK144 while roving /
operating portable) I'm considering what I want to do going forwards.

All part of the challenge of this part of the hobby I suppose.

73

Mark S
VE7AFZ

mark@alignedsolutions.com