Re: [VHFcontesting] September VHF contest

To: Nick Pick <nicolasgagnon@hotmail.fr>, "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] September VHF contest
From: Sean Waite <waisean@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 14:32:22 +0000
Hi Nick,

It really was chilly Saturday night, at our FN32 stop it got down to about
10*C.

I tried listening for your a couple times, but it was pretty chaotic
getting set up at both of our Saturday sights so I couldn't spend a whole
lot of time. Roving is a ton of fun, and a very good way to avoid issues
with your home QTH being in a valley or restricted from having antennas.

CW is useful, it's something I need to work on more as well. I can kludge
along if need be, which is good enough for this sort of contest.

What are you using for a mast? Looks like PVC.

Welcome to the portable club. Now you get to spend every day until the next
contest determining how to improve your locations and station!

Sean WA1TE - K1SIG/R