Re: [VHFcontesting] On Line Sept VHF Log Submission to ARRL Problem

To: Jonesy W3DHJ <W3DHJ@jonz.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] On Line Sept VHF Log Submission to ARRL Problem
From: K7XC Tim Marek <k7xcnv1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 01:41:16 +0000
Pete,

Why not use the ARRL Log Submission website that allows you to input only
the data and it does the formatting etc for you.

I dont remember the URL but a quick look at the rules would surely reveal
it to you.

I have used it before and it make manual transcribing a small log very
simple...

73s de Tim - K7XC - DM09jh... sk