Re: [VHFcontesting] On Line Sept VHF Log Submission to ARRL Problem

To: peter h <n6ze@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] On Line Sept VHF Log Submission to ARRL Problem
From: David Pruett <k8cc@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 18:28:53 -0400
Pete,

You're missing the QSO: tag, the date format is wrong and your sent data is
missing.  Here is what it should look like:

QSO: 144 PH 2017-09-11 0155 N6ZE DM04 WA6EJO DM04

The spaces between each data field must be actual spaces (e.g., the space bar)
not tab characters.

The file must start with START-OF-LOG: 3.0 and end with END-OF-LOG:.  There
also must be a header with your entry data (call, location, category, name,
address, club, etc.) but that is too complicated TO BE DESCRIBED typing on an
iPhone in a restaurant :-(

73, Dave K8CC

Sent from my iPhone