Re: [VHFcontesting] N1MM entry window band plan: Can I set the freq it s

To: w9bu_lists@rlburns.net, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] N1MM entry window band plan: Can I set the freq it switches too?
From: John Young via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 21:28:55 -0400
Bob,

I must have set something up wrong.  Everything I read says the same thing.  I
spent another couple hours entering freqs across the 4 bands and then selecting
the band buttons.  Never returned to the last freq. I tried a number of menu
options, no joy.

Its probably some sort of silly set up error on my part, not seeing the obvious
or missing a menu setting.  It is certainly not a fatal error by any means,
just a minor inconvenience having to type in freqs, still way better than
spinning knobs and hand logging.  I will post to the N1MM groups page.

To keep the reflector clear for contest related matters, please email me
directly at Nosigma@aol.com if you have any suggestions.  I sure appreciate any
assistance.

Thanks  All

73