[VHFcontesting] N1MM entry window band plan: Can I set the freq it switc

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N1MM entry window band plan: Can I set the freq it switches too?
From: John Young via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 15:35:49 -0400
I am finally going from hand logging to N1MM.  Everything is set up and works
great.  I spent a couple days practicing and reading the manual.  Despite a few
hours of frustration, its all working just the way I want and I know what to if
I screw up or have a computer, interface or power failure.  Almost all set to
go.  There is one thing I just cant figure out how to do.....

In the main window, the entry window where you type in the call, exchange, grid
or freq to qsy to there is a column on the far left hand side of of window with
buttons for each band you will use in the contest.  Select the buttons and you
qsy to that band.  The default settings for these buttons when you select them
is the bottom freq of each band.

Since 90% of my work is on the national calling frequencies (FM category) it
would be a great time saver if I could program these to take me to a desired
frequency when I qsy rather than type in the frequency.

I cant find anything on reprogramming the frequency on these buttons.  Can
anyone help?

73
John Young