Re: [VHFcontesting] This weekend VHF contest

To: Bruce Tobias <wb9woz@comcast.net>, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] This weekend VHF contest
From: Sean Waite <waisean@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2017 01:28:15 +0000
At K1SIG we regularly check in on 2m and 70cm FM, usually on the call
frequency. We run horizontal beams, so we'd be cross-pol but it usually
works enough for new contacts. We keep planning on having a 2m FM station
up full time with a mobile whip, but we haven't made it happen yet. In
January it netted us at least one new mult.

Good luck.

Sean Waite, WA1TE