[VHFcontesting] KG6IYN ARRL June VHF Contest 2017

To: Bruce KG6IYN Kripton <kg6iyn@arrl.net>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KG6IYN ARRL June VHF Contest 2017
From: Bruce Kripton <bkripton@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 23:39:29 +0000 (UTC)
Folks,
I will be at my secret above ground lair, DM12rr, hopefully for the full
duration with perhaps a small delay getting started Saturday morning.
Planned operations are for 6, 2, 432... Depending on weather and setup time,
may expand to 220, 902 and 1296.
For those in and around my neck of the woods (the lower left corner of the US)
I will also be monitoring standard FM simplex frequencies on the aforementioned
bands...
If interested in scheduled digital attempts or other fringe (yes, everything
six and above is fringe...) modes, reply by email as posted here or
mycallsign@arrl.net.
Good luck to all this weekend, hope the Propagation God's smile widely on us
all....
'73 - Bruce, KG6IYN

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android