Re: [VHFcontesting] modes question, what do we log C4FM or DSTAR as?

To: Peter Laws <plaws0@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] modes question, what do we log C4FM or DSTAR as?
From: Jim Worsham <w4kxy@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 19:16:03 -0500
Call or email the ARRL Contest branch and ask them.  They and only they can
give definitive answers to ARRL sponsored contest questions.  Share what they
say with the rest of us.  Asking questions like this on here only invites
speculation and misinformation.  By the way, FCC regulations have nothing to do
with the contest rules.  If the ARRL wants to categorize digital voice as
digital for the purposes of their contests they can.

73
Jim, W4KXY

Sent from my iPad