Re: [VHFcontesting] Yagis on masts

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Yagis on masts
From: Paul Kiesel via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2016 01:38:14 +0000 (UTC)
Let me just add something here. What Tim says makes sense and I agree. But
don't confuse rovering with operating portable to pass out a rare grid for
instance. When operating from a rare grid, using the best antenna possible is
in order! Using a three or five element beam makes sense as a rover, though.

73, Paul K7CW.