Re: [VHFcontesting] K3CB SK

To: newsvhf@mailman.qth.net, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] K3CB SK
From: N1BUG <paul@n1bug.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 12:06:22 -0400
This is sad news. I didn't know Owen as many of you did, never met him and to the best of my knowledge never worked him on the air. But I remember him giving advice and sharing knowledge about something I was working on or trying to understand about 15+ years ago. I don't recall what the subject matter was. What I do remember is how friendly and patient he was, always willing to help.

Paul