[VHFcontesting] FS: VHF/UHF antennas and accessories

To: VHF reflector <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, ham4sale <ham4sale@yahoogroups.com>, forsale-swap@mailman.qth.net, 50mhz <50mhz@mailman.qth.net>, 6meter@yahoogroups.com, "OKtraders@yahoogroups.com" <oktraders@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: VHF/UHF antennas and accessories
From: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 15:08:34 -0500
I have for sale the following VHF/UHF antennas and accessories:

1. Cushcraft A148-10S 2 meter yagi.  10 elements on a 12 foot boom.  About
4 months old, works fine. Sells new for $130 I am asking $85 shipped.

2. Diamond A430S15 15 element 70cm yagi on a 7 foot boom.  Very easy to
assemble, would make good roving antenna as well.  Sells new for $90 plus
shipping. I am asking $70 shipped.

3. MFJ 1762 3 element 6 meter yagi on a 6 foot boom.  Weighs all of 2
pounds.  Works nicely for a 3 element beam.  Very easy to
assemble/disassemble, would make a nice roving antenna.  I had to modify
how the one side of the director mounts to the boom, but still easy to take
on and off.  Sells new for $99.95 plus shipping, I am asking $60 shipped.

4. MFJ 2m/70cm diplexer with SO239 connectors on it.  Used for 2 or 3 days
only, works fine.  These sell new for $30 plus shipping, I am asking $25
shipped.

5. Hygain (pre-mfj) CD-44 antenna rotor.  Medium duty rotor, recently
refurbished, with Ham IV style control box, and around 50 feet of 8 wire
cable.  Performs excellent.  A new CD45 rotor sells for $430 plus the
cable.  I am asking $200 shipped.  I also have the lower mast mounting
bracket if you need that as well.

All prices include shipping in the US.  I can take paypal/check/MO.

73 John AF5CC