[VHFcontesting] CQWW VHF

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>, VHF Reflector <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] CQWW VHF
From: Keith Morehouse <w9rm@calmesapartners.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 15:12:20 -0600
I've made a few WSJT meteor scatter skeds for Sunday morning of the
contest, but I'm going to concentrate mostly on PingJockey for 2M
action.  However, if someone else wants a firm sked on either 6M or 2M
WSJT -or- a 6M ionoscatter CW try, please let me know ASAP.

The way 6M has been the last 2 weeks, the contest is either going to
be a total waste of time or a huge 1500 QSO blow out.  I'm not holding
my breath for the latter.

WSJT and PingJockey may be where the action is.

Jay W9RM DM58xn

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner
Calmesa Partners G.P.