[VHFcontesting] K0BAK/R this weekend

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K0BAK/R this weekend
From: Pete K0BAK via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 07:32:32 -0700
K0BAK/R to rove in the contest this weekend.
6m moxon and 2m 7el, both ~350 watts.
Generally SSB only, but will try to answer strong CW if I can decode it.

Start at Bear Mountain State Park about 20 miles north of New York City.
 Never even scouted the location, so it might not work out.
 This is FN21xh and FN31ah.

Late afternoon in Palisades Stateline Lookout, FN30bx.

Early evening just west of NYC FN20xs (probably too much noise),
 enjoy a musical performance by my son,
 then travel back to Philly NW 'burbs calling and listening to the extent I can
on the Turnpikes.

Sunday morning:

In and around Reading PA and Gap PA.
FN20, FN10, FM19, FM29

Sunday afternoon:
 On the beach against my will. :-)

These are my best intentions, but I'm always too optimistic.

Also, I don't have good cable entry to the minivan,
so I may have to cancel if rain is getting in.

-- Pete K0BAK