[VHFcontesting] VE3SMA to be active from FN05 in CQ WW VHF Contest

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, OntVHFAssoc_reflector@yahoogroups.com, ve3_contest@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VE3SMA to be active from FN05 in CQ WW VHF Contest
From: Steve Kavanagh <sjkavanagh1@yahoo.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 18:13:06 -0700
We're planning to be on again as a multi-op from fairly rare grid FN05 (about
200 km north of Toronto in FN05ce) for the CQ Worldwide VHF Contest this coming
weekend, using my call, VE3SMA.  With any luck we'll have about 300 W on both
2m and 6m.  For the first time we plan to try FSK441 meteor scatter on both
bands and will post our frequency and sequence from time to time on Ping
Jockey.  Look for us on the following frequencies:

6m CW: just below 50.100,
6m SSB: 50.137 (unless it's wide open and we need to find a quieter spot),
6m FSK441: 50.272,
2m CW/SSB: 144.200 (when band is quiet), 144.237,
2m FSK441: 144.162

73,
Steve VE3SMA