[VHFcontesting] 6 meter yagi pictures

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 6 meter yagi pictures
From: Bob Mantell via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 12:46:51 +0000 (UTC)
I have been ask to do a presentation  for a few local clubs on how do get
started on 6M that includes some history of the band
I am putting together a power point slide show to go along with this, and am in
need of a few pictures I have not been able to find online
Here is what I am looking for:
1. A 6 m yagi in the attic of a house.   I am sure I saw pix of this before, I
think maybe Les in AL posted them?
2.  Old B&W photo of yagi from early days of 6M, late 40s or early 50s.  I
would like an early large yagi photo. I found some of the first  6 M  EME array
in TX, but I would like an earlier one of a single or double stacked yagis.  If
it includes cars, or is an early rover with a yagi that would be great!

Thanks for your help, 73 de Bob, W4GA  EM74qck4esa@yahoo.com