Re: [VHFcontesting] Self-spotting

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Self-spotting
From: Chuck Dietz <w5prchuck@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 11:06:41 -0500
The new spotting rules turned out great. It was far less boring having
packet during slow
periods. (Although I admit I dozed off about a hundred times on Sunday!) I
was
afraid the spotting network would be clogged with people self-spotting every
minute, but that didn't happen. I used packet and only spotted myself
during slow periods. I did not notice it changed anything on 6 meter SSB. I
really enjoyed working so many from the ON4KST group.

Chuck W5PR