[VHFcontesting] 3456 for sale

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 3456 for sale
From: Herb Krumich via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 16:31:40 +0000 (UTC)
 I have a 20 watt system for sale for 3456.  A low power transverter 144-3456
driving a Toshiba amp. This amp has never been converted but if done, the
systems power would increase to 50 watts. You will need a 10 MHz source to sync
the transverterI can send pictures, but this is pretty much cut and dryPrice
450.00 for bothWe used the transverter at the WA2FGK station. The transverter
drove two Toshibas to 100 watts out.I can be reached by phone at570 829-2695or
E mailwa2fgk@yahoo.comThanks Herb