[VHFcontesting] VHF Items For Sale

To: "vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu" <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, microwave@lists.eclectechs.com, World Wide Six Meter Club <sixclub@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VHF Items For Sale
From: Les Rayburn <les@highnoonfilm.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 12:27:36 -0600

Time to clean out the attic. I'm selling some VHF/UHF/Microwave items that are surplus to my needs. All prices include UPS Ground shipping to anywhere in the lower 48. If you'd like the shipment insured, then buyer pays that at cost. Sorry, but no international shipping. I prefer PayPal for payment, but can accept USPS Money Orders also. All items from a non-smoking shack. Most of these have been in clear plastic tub storage for the past 2-3 years.

Please ask questions before buying. None of these are "pristine"---so if you're looking for showpieces, this isn't for you. But all are in good or better shape cosmetically. All items will be carefully packaged and shipped. Any items that don't sell here directly will go on Ebay. My Ebay ID is "Paladin1". I've been on Ebay since 1996, and have a 100% positive feedback rating of over 900 transactions.

My hope is that these will go to active VHF operators and we'll have some more signals on the band to work. E-mail direct to avoid more bandwidth on the lists. Thanks for looking.

FOR SALE==================FOR SALE===============FOR SALE===============================

Yaesu FT-736R Transceiver with 6 Meters, 2 Meters, 432, and 1296. Includes manual and microphone. Good condition, with some shelf wear. Purchased in an estate sale from original owner's wife. Very little use, he was a doctor and didn't have much time to get on the air. I used it briefly during September contest last year, then packed it away as my "backup" rig to my Icom IC-910H.
$1,050

Icom IC-471A Transceiver (432). Good condition. Solid performer. Really hot receiver. $300

DEMI 10368-144 Transverter. S/N 179. Single IF. 10 Watt maximum input with 1.9 Watt output. Purchased new, and never used. Comes with original paperwork. Why wait for DEMI to build one for you? Get on 10 GHz now.
$750

DEMI 903-144 Transverter. Common IF. 5 Watt maximum input with 10 Watt output. Transverter was just aligned and tested by DEMI on 3/6/2014. Like new. $375.

Kenwood TS-60S 6 Meter, All Mode Transceiver. Good condition. Includes microphone and mounting bracket. Legendary receiver make this a high performance rig for the Magic Band. $500

Yaesu G-800DXA Rotor. New condition, unused in original packaging. Great medium duty, 450 degree rotor with preset. Very fast rotor. $400.

Mirage D3010N 430 Amplifier. 30 watts input with 100 watt output. All mode amp. Powerpole connector. Untested but working fine when I put it in storage. (replaced with larger TE amp) $175.00

Mirage D-26 430 Amplifier. 4 watts input with 60 watt output. All mode amp. Powerpole connector. Untested but working fine when last used in rover operation. $150.00

Advanced Receiver Research TR10GA 10 GHz wideband FM transceivers (pair of two). Complete, tested, working and like new. Add a new band at a low price. Includes custom made high-quality headsets that cost over $200, connnectors and gel cell batteries. Everything you need for portable operation. Go out roving with a friend and make great contacts on a new band. $400 for the pair and accessories.

Advanced Receiver Research TR24GA 24 GHz wideband FM transceiver. Also included with this are several 24 GHz waveguides. My plan was to convert one of the gunplexers and get on 24 GHz...but who am I kidding? No time for projects like this on the horizon. Add 24 GHz to your shack. Like the TR10GA above, these are wideband FM (old school) but hey it counts for both VUCC and contest points. Add a new band at a low price.
$150.

Les Rayburn, N1LF
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL 35114
EM63nf

6M VUCC #1712
AMSAT #38965
Grid Bandits #222
Southeastern VHF Society
Central States VHF Society Life Member
Six Club #2484

Active on 6 Meters thru 1296, 10GHz & Light