Re: [VHFcontesting] ~OT: Tower Mfgrs

To: "Mike (KA5CVH) Urich" <mike@ka5cvh.com>, VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] ~OT: Tower Mfgrs
From: Jon Pearl - W4ABC <jonpearl@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 19:27:45 -0400
Hi Mike,

Something of a list:
http://www.eham.net/reviews/products/34

Heights has a few models that nest at 15'!
http://www.heightstowers.com/#!telescopingcrankups/c1mup

73,

Jon Pearl  - W4ABC
www.ffmamostwanted.org

On 10/30/2014 10:23 PM, Mike (KA5CVH) Urich wrote:
I'm considering a new crank up tower.  Something in the ~50' range and
nesting as low as possible.  I know that there must be other mfgrs out
there who don't know how to do SEO for their web-sites because I know
there must be more than US Towers, Landa, Wil-Burt and a couple of
others that show up in searches.

Does anyone know of a more complete list of mfgrs?

---
is active.