[VHFcontesting] KB6KQ Loops Live Again!

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KB6KQ Loops Live Again!
From: David Pruett <k8cc@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 04:11:01 -0400
After my recent comment about KB6KQ VHF loops (which were discontinued when KB6KQ became a Silent Key), I got a note from Lu, N2SLN letting me know that these fine antennas are again available from a company called Loops-N-More located in KS.

I have had a pair of KB6KQ 6M loops stacked on the side of one of my towers for about ten years as an omnidirectional alternative to my long-boom yagis, and can attest to their electrical performance and mechanical longevity. Loops-N-More offers a 6M model, a 2M/70cm dual bander, and a 125 cm model, all of which have potential for simple, low $$$ rover applications.

They have a nice web site with technical information and on-line ordering:

http://loopsnmore.com

Thanks to Lu, N2SLN for bringing this to my attention. I thought others here on the reflector might be interested in this info as well, particularly if KU4AB isn't filling orders.

73, Dave/K8CC