[VHFcontesting] PAR 6m moxon

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] PAR 6m moxon
From: Pete Kobak via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 19:21:34 +0000 (UTC)
Glad to continue to read good reports about this antenna for rover use, because
it should be sitting in a box on my front porch right now ... ordered based on
previous recommendations on this list.

My intention is to replace a 3el "short" yagi so I can drive with the antennas
on a mast instead of having to carry them inside the van and mount all the
antennas when I set up. Still kind of scared at the thought of 2 long and one
wide antenna at highway speeds though.