Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF contest tips, tricks, and techniques

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF contest tips, tricks, and techniques
From: Tad Danley <tdanley@suddenlink.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 12:54:20 -0500
I use a Par Omniangle OA-50 antenna, and am about to stack 2 of them for some more gain. I'm in a deed restricted neighborhood (if the XYL isn't happy, nobody is happy) so a yagi is out, but the Omniangles are invisible hidden among a small group of trees when I camo them. I would love more gain and aim-able directivity, but at least I don't miss anyone during a contest because I am looking the wrong way!

73,

Tad Danley, K3TD