Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF contest tips, tricks, and techniques

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF contest tips, tricks, and techniques
From: Jerry <jer.sieg@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 11:12:36 -0600
I was called in to work..but apparently didn't miss 'too much' North of the 49th from what I hear ! Was hoping for a 'Peaceful Sunday Contesting' while the XYL and her Sis went away for the weekend..but never panned out ! Also Dan, a lot of the 6M gang is now using their 'Dongles' (I know, that does not sound nice to the uninformed) to watch 6M for signals ! I gotta 'get me one of them as well' ! I have a pair of 'Memory Keyers'..but still prefer to 'pound it out myself' ! 73
Hope everyone else at least had 'some Prop' ! C Ya 'Next One' !
Jerry
VE6CPP
DN39or