Re: [VHFcontesting] LOTW and VHF

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] LOTW and VHF
From: Bob K0NR - email list <list@k0nr.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 22:34:41 -0600
LoTW has gotten much better. Still a bit of a hassle to set up but carefully follow the directions and it works. It is fun to watch my VUCC count increase after a contest or just whenever someone new gets on board LoTW. Instant gratification.

The network effect is in play. The first guy that loaded his log got no benefit but now each new participant expands the value of the system.

73, Bob K0NR