[VHFcontesting] W2LV

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W2LV
From: "John Santillo" <u1004467@warwick.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 05:56:48 -0400
W2LV in FN21 will be operating from Normanoch Mountain for the June contest
on 6M thru 432 with KW's and large antenna array's

We are looking for 2M MS skeds (FSK441) on Saturday evening.  Regardless of
skeds we will be on second sequence on a frequency of 144.146 calling CQ
W2LV 146.

Moon rise on the east coast is ~9pm local time Saturday evening.  While the
moon is low on the horizon we will move to JT65b EME contacts at that time
on the same frequency 144.146.   If you see our trace, give us a call.

73,

John
N2HMM

n2hmm@warwick.net