[VHFcontesting] KG6IYN - June ARRL VHF Contest

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KG6IYN - June ARRL VHF Contest
From: Bruce Kripton <bkripton@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 23:14:04 -0700 (PDT)
Folks,

I (KG6IYN) will be at my regular location in San Diego County DM12rr again this
year - 4900' ASL, 5 miles north of the US-Mexico Border and roughly 50 miles
inland from the Pacific Ocean..

Operating time will start about two hours in to the contest window on Saturday
(previous commitments earlier in the day) through the Sunday closing bell.

Barring pileups and transcontinental band openings on 6 meters, I will be
looking north at the top of the hour, then east at the bottom of the hour ...

Please advise off the reflector for sked's and or digital requests ...

'73 - Bruce, KG6IYN