Re: [VHFcontesting] 222 transverter needed

To: Steve Stahl <ke7ihg@gmail.com>, VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, VHF REFLECTOR <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 222 transverter needed
From: Dan Evans <k9zf@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 12:38:06 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for the suggestions!

There doesn't seem to be many 222 transverters available on the used market at
the moment.

I may go with the FM only rig for now.  Although there is very little FM
activity on 222 around here.  Just a hand full of ops on a few repeaters...

73
Dan

--
K9ZF
Amateur Radio Emergency Service, Clark County Indiana. EM78el

Dan