[VHFcontesting] K2QO/R QRV for 2M Sprint Tonight

To: Rochester VHF Group <rvhfg_general@yahoogroups.com>, WNYDXA <wnydxa@yahoogroups.com>, nf2rs@googlegroups.com, VHF Contesting List <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K2QO/R QRV for 2M Sprint Tonight
From: Mark Adams <msadams60@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 10:53:37 -0400
Hi Gang,

Please point your Yagi’s toward the grid corners of FN02/02/12/13 tonight from
7pm to 11pm local time. I’ll be roving for the sprint tonight but keeping it
simple with 100W to stacked Omnis. No Yagi or rotor. From my usual locations
with normal tropo, stations out to 350 miles should be doable. I’ll be banging
away on CW and SSB. Hope to fill up a few log sheets!

73,
Mark K2QO/r