[VHFcontesting] FS: coax pigtail for MFJ 6 meter beam (might work for ot

To: <forsale-swap@mailman.qth.net>, <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, "50mhz" <50mhz@mailman.qth.net>, <6meter@yahoogroups.com>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: coax pigtail for MFJ 6 meter beam (might work for others also)
From: "John Geiger" <af5cc@fidmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 02:24:40 -0000
Here is something I found while cleaning out the ham drawer today. It is a coax
balun and pigtail for the MFJ 3 element 6 meter beam, which makes it easy to
connect your coax right to it. It consists of a 3 foot run of RG8X, which has
been coiled into a coax balun. On one end are the solder lugs which attach to
the feedpoint of the beam. On the other end is a PL259 which is attached to a
SO239 double barrel connector. You just hook your feedline to the other end of
the double barrel.
 I am asking $14 shipped for it. Heck, the coax and double barrel is worth more
than that. I can take paypal/check/MO.
 73 John AF5CC