Re: [VHFcontesting] ARRL Board of Directors Meets; VUAC Sunsets

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] ARRL Board of Directors Meets; VUAC Sunsets
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 15:33:33 -0500
I gave a brief tutorial on a regional contesting reflector a couple weeks
ago about noise, bandwidth and why SSB and CW were considered "weak signal"
modes. The FM crowd has no idea what they're missing!

I have the capability of operating at either 902 or 903 MHz. In this area,
902 seems to be the better choice lately. There is a LOT more garbage
around 903.

73, Zack W9SZ