[VHFcontesting] VE3SMA in FN05 for CQ WW VHF Contest

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, "OntVHFAssoc_reflector@yahoogroups.com" <OntVHFAssoc_reflector@yahoogroups.com>, "ve3_contest@contesting.com" <ve3_contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VE3SMA in FN05 for CQ WW VHF Contest
From: Steve Kavanagh <sjkavanagh1@yahoo.ca>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 04:04:04 -0700 (PDT)
Tom, VE3RSA, and I plan to operate from FN05ce (usually a pretty rare
grid) this weekend in the CQ WW VHF Contest.  We'll have about 100 W on both 6
& 2m, with a 7 element Yagi on 2m and a 3 element beam on 6m.  This will be
Tom's initiation into VHF contesting, so I am hoping for decent propagation !
If you would like a sked please contact me ASAP, as I expect to be
internet-free after lunchtime tomorrow (Thursday).

73,
Steve VE3SMA