Re: [VHFcontesting] Widening the 20-kHz-Wide Six Meters CW Sliver

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Widening the 20-kHz-Wide Six Meters CW Sliver
From: BEAMAR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 15:35:24 -0400 (EDT)
Speaking of splatter. I had some on 2M, during the contest. The culprits
were all 50+ miles away and were operating on 144.205 or .210.  I cut  in the
narrow filter, on the IC 9100. It really did not help, so I have to  assume
that the splatter was real and not due to my receiver. Operating on
144.205 is fine, but make sure you have a clean signal.

Buddy WB4OMG
EL 98ad29

In a message dated 6/10/2013 3:14:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,