[VHFcontesting] For Sale Lunar-Link LA-22 with PS-70

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] For Sale Lunar-Link LA-22 with PS-70
From: Marshall-K5QE <k5qe@k5qe.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 08:16:03 -0500
Hello everyone...I have decided to sell one of my 2M Lunar-Link amplifiers with the matching power supply. This is the finest 2M full power amplifier ever made. Tubes are 3CPX800A7, the pulse rated ones. This is one of my spare amps so it has not seen much use at all. The case is in perfect shape, no dings, no scratches.

I can deliver to Dayton so there will be no shipping damage. HOWEVER, I will be leaving Tusday morning about 10AM, so if you want it, you need to speak up soon. Price is $2500 firm. I have the optional RF power output bridge for $100 extra.

Call me if you want to visit about this FB amp.

73 Marshall K5QE
Phone is 409-787-3830