[VHFcontesting] N2PP 50 MHZ Spring Sprint

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N2PP 50 MHZ Spring Sprint
From: "Victor M. Walz N2PP" <n2pp@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 22:24:30 -0400
         VHF SPRING SPRINT   Score Summary Sheet

    Call Sign Used : N2PP

      Operator(s) : N2PP

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP

             Band : 6M

            Power : HIGH

             Mode : MIXED

       Grid square : FN13TE

          Name : Victor M. Walz

          Address : 9018 Fenner Road

         City/State/Zip : Baldwinsville   NY  13027

          Country : USA

        ARRL Section : WNY

         Software : N1MM Logger V13.3.0

        Band  Mode     QSOs         Pts

          50      CW             11             10020

          50      USB          184           211130

         Total  Both        195           221150

        Claimed Score :                 221,150

          Rig :  K3 and modified Dentron MLA-2500 amp

         Antennas :  7 el @ 75 ft

 Soapbox :    Had a great time with the one hop Sporadic E.  I worked

a large number of skilled operators mostly from W4, W5, W9 and W0.

What a difference compared to last year.

Note:  Some of my antennas are in adjacent FN13se grid.

Thanks for all the QSOs!!

Vic  N2PP