Re: [VHFcontesting] September VHF QSO Party Results for N9LB - Wisconsin

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, Bryan Leenheer <bryan.leenheer@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] September VHF QSO Party Results for N9LB - Wisconsin
From: Jerry <jer.sieg@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 11:56:35 -0600
Bryan.. 'Any Signal on the Bands' is a Good Thing ! I worked 9 one
year..(opted out of a weekend at some Relatives for that Contest..!)
Wasn't a hard decision to make though !  ;o)
I was not going to send in a Log..but did so anyway. I not only Rx a
Certificate for High Score AB..but also Rx an e-mail from the President
of RAC as to 'at least you tried..don't ever Give Up' !  Any Signals on
the Band are Welcome 'Anytime' !! 73 and Good Luck on your next attempt !
Jerry
VE6CPP VE6Jee/p
DN39or