Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] N1LF and the June VHF Contest

To: "Les Rayburn" <les@highnoonfilm.com>, <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, "VHF Contesting Reflector" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] N1LF and the June VHF Contest
From: "Kutzko, Sean, KX9X" <kx9x@arrl.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 14:33:37 -0400
N1LF wrote:

"Now, I'd like to share a rumor I heard this morning. According to the
local
2 Meter net, Shawn Kutzo has been hoarding all the e-skip so far this
season
in an effort to duplicate last June's event. If true, you guys can
expect
some spectacular conditions this weekend. But hey, it's just a rumor and
you
didn't hear it from me....."
*************

I can neither confirm nor deny that hoarding of Sporadic-E propagation
is or is not, in fact, taking place.

In other news, my apartment has gotten rather...cluttered...recently.
Anybody have a line on a good storage facility in FN31?

73,

Sean Kutzko, KX9X
Contest Branch Manager

ARRL, the national association for Amateur Radio(tm)
225 Main St.
Newington, CT  06111
860-594-0232
skutzko@arrl.org