Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] N1LF and the June VHF Contest

To: "Hare, Ed W1RFI" <w1rfi@arrl.org>, "Les Rayburn" <les@highnoonfilm.com>, <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, "VHF Contesting Reflector" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] N1LF and the June VHF Contest
From: "Kutzko, Sean, KX9X" <kx9x@arrl.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 15:23:05 -0400
<jedi>

That was a sweep tube amplifier.

You don't need to see this man's QSL card.

This isn't the propagation you're looking for.

You can go about your business.

Move along.

</jedi>

73,

Sean Kutzko, KX9X
Contest Branch Manager

ARRL, the national association for Amateur Radio(tm)
225 Main St.
Newington, CT  06111
860-594-0232
skutzko@arrl.org