[VHFcontesting] SPRING SPRINT N3XUD AND KB3STA

To: vhf <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] SPRING SPRINT N3XUD AND KB3STA
From: David All <n3xudfm19@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 22:47:03 -0400
Weather forecast for South Central PA as well as personal commitments could
prevent me from Roving.  But Angel (KB3STA) and I (N3XUD) will we working on
setting up a 3 element beam on the trailer rotor and operate from the drive
way. So we are keeping fingers crossed for a late evening opening.

If we do rove it will be a 2 grid rove FM19 and FN10
Good luck to All
Dave N3XUD and Angel KB3STA  FM19rw