[VHFcontesting] Jan and June VHF contest

To: VHF Contesting email <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Jan and June VHF contest
From: Steve Clifford <k4gun.r@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 08:49:24 -0400
1.  Last week, I went on to the ARRL web site to see how my score stacked up
for the January VHF contest and discovered that I have been mis-categorized
as a classic Rover.  I had seen that on the "claimed scores" page but had
contact Sean to correct it.  He looked and saw my submission and said he
would change it.  It looks like that didn't happen.  I'm sure it has to do
with the fact that I botched several attempts to send in my log.  Still
though, Sean said it was clear that mine should have been Limited Rover.  I
don't think there's anything that can be done at this point.  I'm sure the
QST article is already written.  Its too bad because I would be 2nd overall
in Limited Rover but am way down the list for classic.

2.  Unfortunately, it looks like I will be out for most, if not all of the
June VHF contest.  My wife has a concert on Sunday and a rehearsal on
Saturday.  I might be able t slip out for a few hours, but she is my logger
and partner and it just wouldn't be the same without her.  Its a bummer too
because after January, I upgraded a few things and was looking forward to
having them on line for the mayhem that is the June contest.

Be safe and have fun.  I wish I could join the fun this time.

Steve
K4GUN/R