[VHFcontesting] Forgive me for I have sinned

To: "(Radio) VHF Contesting" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Forgive me for I have sinned
From: "Mike (KA5CVH) Urich" <mike@ka5cvh.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 16:39:29 -0500
I was going to operate from NR5M this Saturday since I have to work
Sunday.   But now "she who snores in my bed" now has other plans for
us this week-end.  I also keep monitoring messages about roving
because in a year I should have a new vehicle for roving.

I have created a map in maps.google.com about good places I have found
to operate from but I do not know how to share those maps.  It is set
to public and named Grids. Does anyone know how to do that?

--
Mike Urich
http://ka5cvh.com

All it took was 18 minutes on 21 Apr 1836

Life is hard, church shouldn't be!
http://fairmontpark.org